Refit of the Sara Maatje 8
Refit Sara Maatje 8
We rebuilt a Multicat for the fish farming industry in Scotland: The Sara Maatje 8. The following aspects of the vessel were tackled during this project:
- foundation frames for the peroxide tanks
- complete flushing system for peroxide leakage
- two capstans of five tonnes.
- hydraulic works
- new entries for the machine room
- building a number of escape hatches
- platform with railings and stairs above the peroxide tank
- sea inlet boxes built for pumps on the foredeck
- extending of an advanced hydraulic installation and painting.
Besides this refit project, have a look at other refit projects such as the renovation of the Coastal Enterprise.